SEASIA 2015: OPEN FOR PUBLIC
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION SEASIA 2015 CONFERENCE
KYOTO, DECEMBER 12-13, 2015
The first Southeast Asian Studies in Asia Conference will be held on December 12 and 13, 2015 at the Kyoto International Conference Center.
SEASIA 2015 invites scholars, researchers and graduate students to join its first Conference on December 12 and 13, 2015 as non-paper-presenting participants.
More than 440 participants from 28 countries are expected to attend the Conference, with former Japanese Prime Minister Fukuda Yasuo as Guest of Honor, and Professor Wang Gungwu and Professor Pasuk Phongpaichit as Keynote Speakers (see KEYNOTE SPEECHES)
Non-paper-presenting participants can:
1. Join in and listen to all panel presentations of the Conference (see tentative PROGRAM)
2. Receive Conference material (to be handed on the Conference day)
3. Attend the dinner banquet and the keynote addresses on December 12, 2015
1. Participants residing in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, and countries outside Southeast Asia, regardless of nationality: JPY 20,000
2. Participants residing in Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, and China, regardless of nationality: JPY 10,000
3. Participants residing in Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam and Timor Leste, regardless of nationality: JPY 6,000
4. Graduate (MA or PhD) students, regardless of nationality: JPY 6,000
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE BY CLICKING ONTO THIS LINK
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION OCTOBER 5, 2015
THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION AT THE CONFERENCE.
Changes/ cancellation can be made after registration. Please see registration site for details.
For inquires, contact the SEASIA Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org