International Science Conference: ASEAN Community after 2015
CALL OF PAPER
INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE CONFERENCE
ASEAN COMMUNITY AFTER 2015: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
On Dec 31st, 2015, the ASEAN Community (AC) would be officially established. Currently, ASEAN countries are attempting to accomplish last-minute jobs in the process of AC establishment in general and each of its pillars (ASPC, AEC and ASCC) in particular.
Beside these important activities, ASEAN leaders are thinking about following steps right after AC in 2015. This is a tough job which requires the participation of not only policy planners about ASEAN, ASEAN Secretary Committee, government officers of member countries but also scholars of the region.
In order to meet this requirement, Duy Tan University, ASEAN Research Institution and Passage to ASEAN Organization (P2A) which include 45 Universities in 10 ASEAN countries co-chair the International Conference:
“ASEAN Community after 2015: Opportunities and Challenges”
Time: 15th May, 2015 (Friday)
Location: Duy Tan University, Da Nang City, Vietnam
We wish to honorably invite our dearest scholars, researchers to contribute paper to the International Conference.
– ASEAN Economic Community 2015 and next steps
– ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community 2015: Achievements and prospects after 2015
– ASEAN Political-Security Community after 2015: Problems and solutions
– Contribution and prospects of Vietnam in ASEAN Community after 2015
– The role of regional universities, research institutions in the establishment process of ASEAN Community (AC) in general; ASEAN Political-Security Community (APSC) and ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community (ASCC) in particular.
– Other issues related to ASEAN Community.
II. PAPER REQUIREMENTS
– Paper abstract (in Vietnamese and English).
– Paper content.
– Footnote and quotation (if any).
– References (if any).
– The paper is written by Microsoft Word 2003.
– Font: Times New Roman, size 13
– Margin: left 3cm; right 2cm; top 2.5cm; bottom 2cm
– Line and paragraph spacing: 1.5
Length: 5 to 12 pages, A4
– 1st February 2015 – 1st April 2015: abstract and paper submission, application for the International Conference.
– 1st May 2015 – 13rd May 2015: Organization Board of the Conference sends Letter of Acceptance in Journal and Summary Record of the International Conference, and sends the Letter of Invitation to authors.
RIGHTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
– Scholars those who participate in the Conference can attend the ASEAN Week which includes 45 Universities from 10 ASEAN countries and hosted by Duy Tan University.
– Scholars those who participate in the Conference will be sponsored accommodation fee for the whole time when the Conference takes place in Danang City.
– Contributed papers will be paid in adherence with University’s policy and will be publicized in Summary Record of the International Conference which is published by a high credit Publisher.
– Notable papers will be selected for publishing in ASEAN Research Journal, Duy Tan University Science and Technology Journal with ISSN.
– Opportunity to communicate, exchange ideas with leading researchers of ASEAN.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Tran Xuan Hiep, Dean of Social Sciences and Humanities Department, Duy Tan University – K7/25 QuangTrung, Da Nang City
Paper sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the end of the paper, please kindly fulfill the information: Full Name, Organization, and Contact Number.
We are looking forward to your participation
ON BEHALF OF ORGANIZATION BOARD
LE CONG CO
National Distinguished Teacher